[perl #133395] missing log::messages

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
July 20, 2018 16:10
Subject:
[perl #133395] missing log::messages
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-14777-1532102996-1004.133395-15-0@perl.org
jerome.k.milligan@usdoj.gov:

Please do not spam our mailing list of bug-tracking system.  We know that the bug-tracking system works.  And we know that posts to RT are cc-ed to the mailing list subject to moderation delays.  Please do not use 'perlbug' or send email to 'perlbug@perl.org' unless you really intended to report a bug in the Perl 5 core distribution.  (Otherwise, you risk being banned from the list.)

Thank you very much.

--
James E Keenan (jkeenan@cpan.org)

---