Re: [perl #133377] lib/File/Copy.t fails mtime test in perl-5.28built with quadmath

From:
sisyphus
Date:
Re: [perl #133377] lib/File/Copy.t fails mtime test in perl-5.28built with quadmath
Message ID:
8088_1532049010_5B513671_8088_73_1_CADZSBj1vPqVdG1if5juNL07M-sBS7RsOu7weiLc8Z7M1DsRxhA@mail.gmail.com
>  Can we get that branch smoked on platforms that support quadmath?  (And,
does that include anything beyond Linux?)

"Yes" to both. In fact it's desirable.

However, I've just agreed (in #41202) to moving part of my patch into
perl.h - because I think Karl's suggestion to do that makes good sense.

When I've got that change sorted, how about I:

1) update blead to current state
2) checkout the branch "smoke-me/jkeenan/davem/133377-time-hires"
3) create git format patches of perl.h and numeric.c against that branch
4) send those patches to you so that you can apply them to that branch

Is that the best way for me to proceed ?
Which files in that branch already differ from the files in the "blead"
branch ?

Cheers,
Rob