[perl #41202] text->float conversion gives wrong answer

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
July 14, 2018 23:21
Subject:
[perl #41202] text->float conversion gives wrong answer
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-5595-1531610467-502.41202-15-0@perl.org
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 12:22:08 GMT, sisyphus@cpan.org wrote:
> The bug turns out to be easily worked around. Attached is the patch I
> eventually used with perl-5.28.0.

numeric.c has changed since perl-5.28.0, so your patch did not apply cleanly.  There were 3 hunks rejected, preventing me from creating a smoke-me branch for testing.

Would it be possible to re-draw this patch against perl 5 blead, preferably creating the patch with 'git format-patch'?

Thank you very much.

--
James E Keenan (jkeenan@cpan.org)

---