develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2018

Re: [perl #132080] [RESOLVED] Switch some core modules to XSLoader

From:
Nicolas R.
Date:
June 25, 2018 15:55
Re: [perl #132080] [RESOLVED] Switch some core modules to XSLoader
Message ID:
666_1529942135_5B311073_666_65_2_CAKvG0SRrgmZvy5yev-gw=FV=WerH01nme-c_wFjaNDsCzvmvJA@mail.gmail.com
Thank you!