develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2018

Re: I can't access the repository. Who to contact?

From:
Joseph Brenner
Date:
June 15, 2018 04:46
Re: I can't access the repository. Who to contact?
Message ID:
CAFfgvXUVbmrGRtu9eti-rc_tWRi5xPWY83pC91osSMmYavA3vQ@mail.gmail.com
Random suggestion: maybe check your ssh keys?  I had trouble with
github recently because dsa keys aren't supported any more, you need
to use rsa now.