develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2018

Re: I can't access the repository. Who to contact?

From:
Petr Pisar
Date:
June 13, 2018 10:35
Re: I can't access the repository. Who to contact?
Message ID:
slrnpi1ss1.73r.ppisar@dhcp-0-146.brq.redhat.com
On 2018-06-12, Karl Williamson <public@khwilliamson.com> wrote:
> debug1: Connecting to perl5.git.perl.org [37.10.29.195] port 22.
> debug1: connect to address 37.10.29.195 port 22: Connection refused

Look at the network level how to connection is refused (TCP reset or
ICMP) and especially in case of ICMP who is the sending party (it can
be any router between you and the server). Then contact an administrator
of that IP address that can be found in a WHOIS database. For
37.10.29.195 it's <mailto:internet@booking.com>.

-- Petr