develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2018

Re: [perl #132849] Perl build process leaves random files in system

From:
Shoichi Kaji
Date:
May 6, 2018 07:13
Re: [perl #132849] Perl build process leaves random files in system
Message ID:
CAAJpJygOaekMqn5W0+qwDKgmSDyBAaDE73xtr5r1g1BrXDgdwA@mail.gmail.com
Thanks Tony.

On the other hand, I also found that "segfault" messages might be emitted
to syslog.
Please look at
https://gist.github.com/skaji/1d7a5d57da120e8ca6c2807b4e1a0307

Because people often monitor syslog data and alert themselves when a log
pattern is detected,
I think we should stop these messages if possible (but I don't know how).