develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2018

Perl 5 Commit Summary

From:
Perl 5 commit summary
Date:
April 28, 2018 03:08
Subject:
Perl 5 Commit Summary
Message ID:
E1fCGDg-0000Ro-Fc@cron.dc.perl.space
Perl 5 commit summary, activity since Wednesday

Current branch blead
5 commits.  2 unique authors.  2 unique committers.

Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/9fba38f0c306686a.tar.gz

  [MERGE] temporarily revert weak in-place sort fix
  David Mitchell              2 parents
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/9fba38f0c306686a

  Revert "Strengthen weak refs when sorting in-place"
  David Mitchell              2 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 15 deletions(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/d8306453385a4991

  Revert "Unweaken refs in in-place reverse"
  David Mitchell              2 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 22 deletions(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/d98f51adb895010f

  (perl #133030) make utime() available only if we have both fd and name setti
  Tony Cook                   1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/5dbe8f0a915c2566

  fix linkage of PL_inf/nan under C++
  David Mitchell              1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/8577413aa3816a11

Current branch sawyer/storable
3 commits.  1 unique author.  1 unique committer.

Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/6220cee78479cb9d.tar.gz

  Storable: version 3.11
  Sawyer X                    2 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/6220cee78479cb9d

  Storable: fix for strawberry build failures:
  Sawyer X                    1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/3f4cad1bbe7c6238

  Reflect changes for 3.10
  Sawyer X                    2 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/0e2aad0911fda2a6

Current branch smoke-me/ilmari/aix-accessx-const-char
1 commit.  1 unique author.  1 unique committer.
887 files changed, 431191 insertions(+), 123236 deletions(-)

Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/80a75a4a39a0d27b.tar.gz

  Cast away const from AIX' accessx() path argument
  Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker    1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/80a75a4a39a0d27b

Current branch smoke-me/jkeenan/xenu/133141-dragonfly
1 commit.  1 unique author.  1 unique committer.
Thanks, applied:  James E Keenan (1)
Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/e6381baf5dafa071.tar.gz

  getcwd() doesn't fail on non-existent directories on DragonFly BSD.
  Tomasz Konojacki            1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/e6381baf5dafa071

New branch ilmari/eor
3 commits.  1 unique author.  1 unique committer.

Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/399076fed78b0351.tar.gz

  Perldelta for exists-or operator.
  Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker    1 file changed, 23 insertions(+)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/399076fed78b0351

  Implement exists-or assignment operator
  Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker    12 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 16 deletion
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/e7d7437f84e66124

  Implement exists-or operator
  Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker    20 files changed, 1463 insertions(+), 1265 delet
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/03d2edc045bf9fdd

New branch ilmari/siginfo-fd
1 commit.  1 unique author.  1 unique committer.

Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/89b500990b77ebad.tar.gz

  Expose the si_fd field for SA_SIGINFO
  Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker    1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/89b500990b77ebad

New branch ilmari/size_t
1 commit.  1 unique author.  1 unique committer.

Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/37dbdaec4b258521.tar.gz

  Use (s)size_t consistently
  Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker    209 files changed, 2893 insertions(+), 2932 dele
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/37dbdaec4b258521

New branch smoke-me/davem/time_hires_nsec
1 commit.  1 unique author.  1 unique committer.

Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/3e15af2f6d937772.tar.gz

  time::HiRes: don't truncate nanosec utime
  David Mitchell              2 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/3e15af2f6d937772

New branch smoke-me/jkeenan/tux/cwd_enoent
1 commit.  1 unique author.  1 unique committer.

Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/81c9453037fda5e6.tar.gz

  Ensure temp directories are cleaned up.
  James E Keenan              1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/81c9453037fda5e6

Deleted branch smoke-me/davem/nan_cpp