develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2018

Re: Storable 3.09

From:
Slaven Rezic
Date:
April 21, 2018 19:08
Re: Storable 3.09
Message ID:
87po2scr8l.fsf@cvrsnica.herceg.de
Sawyer X <xsawyerx@gmail.com> writes:

> TL;DR
>
> I released Storable 3.09 to CPAN. It includes a *lot* of changes.
>
> Long form:
>
> Storable received a lot of attention by Reini Urban and Tony Cook which
> did not make it to CPAN[1] and it was time to fix that situation.
>
> As part of this work, I also explicitly defined the license for Storable
> in the metadata, which appeared as "unknown" up until now.
>
> Thanks to Ilmari (as usual) and the MetaCPAN team (especially Mickey
> Nasriachi) for helping me sort out how to cleanly upload this and
> resolving metadata problems.
>
> [1] Unless you count unauthorized releases.

Are you aware of the t/blessed.t failures which happen in 3.06..3.09? I
don't see a pattern here:
http://fast-matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Storable%203.09

Regards,
    Slaven

--
Slaven Rezic - slaven <at> rezic <dot> de

    Berlin Perl Mongers - http://berlin.pm.org