Front page | perl.perl5.porters |
Postings from April 2018
From: Sawyer X
April 21, 2018 17:26
Message ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
I released Devel::PPPort 3.40 to CPAN. It includes everything from
blead, which is quite a lot.
* We reached an agreement with mhx to remove support for anything under
* This week I merged histories of Devel::PPPort from Github and blead.
Some changes existed in Github, others in blead. Now they are merged.
* We tested this on all versions since 5.6.1 (including), available on
Dromedary. Thanks, Tux!
* This version was then released to CPAN as 3.40.
* This isn't merged into blead because of freeze and instead is in
* ilmari started fixing up and removing support for < 5.6.1. (Work not
* You can find this in ilmari/devel-ppport, and we will be merging it
once blead unfreezes.
A big thank you to: Karl @khw Williamson, Marcus @mhx Holland-Moritz,
H.Merijn @Tux Brand, and Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker for getting us here.
by Sawyer X