develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2018

[SPAM:##] [perl #133029] Request for Core: local::lib

From:
Sawyer X via RT
Date:
April 8, 2018 07:42
[SPAM:##] [perl #133029] Request for Core: local::lib
Message ID:
26349_1523173362_5AC9C7F2_26349_8_1_rt-4.0.24-4210-1523173362-902.133029-15-0@perl.org
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 10:36:03 -0700, grinnz@gmail.com wrote:
> I would like to request that local::lib be considered for inclusion in core
> as a dual-life module. My reasoning is twofold:

I don't object to this. The code doesn't seem to have changed recently so it might be at a good point. What I would be interested in is:

1. Hearing from the current maintainer(s).
2. Knowing there is more than one person who could work on it if something breaks.
3. Knowing we could add P5P to co-maint in case any porter needs to make a release and maintainers are unavailable.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: new