develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2018

Posix.xs and 'comments'?

From:
NormW
Date:
April 1, 2018 04:14
Subject:
Posix.xs and 'comments'?
Message ID:
5AC05E61.70802@gknw.net
GA,
Recent mail established I'm not a Perl expert, and I may now establish
I'm not a XS expert either; Is this comment in Posix.xs valid?

> # If we define TCSANOW here then both a found and not found constant sub
> # are created causing a Constant subroutine TCSANOW redefined warning

It seems 'odd' to have a # If for a start, and /* */ is used elsewhere
in the file...It's about line 1900 in the .xs.
N(ovice)orm