develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2018

RE: Release 5.27.10 is available now!

From:
Konovalov, Vadim
Date:
March 24, 2018 13:46
RE: Release 5.27.10 is available now!
Message ID:
8FC9F990A991F24AA0166C36379560B980DACBD7@MX202CL01.corp.emc.com
> Hi Vadim,
> One thing to
> keep in mind is the level of code freeze we are in, which
> might not allow this to be included, regardless of now or a
> few weeks ago.

Within this code freeze, 2 points:

1, I am not introducing fresh code/functionality, the suggested patch was intended to fix a problem with some of supported build paths.
IMO this kind of fixes should be welcomed during a freeze, but I do not insist;

2, When this code freeze started?

All in all, I am not in a hurry, I am OK with my changes go after release;

Vadim