develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2018

Need smoke test reports from OSX

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
March 20, 2018 20:05
Subject:
Need smoke test reports from OSX
Message ID:
20180320200541.15918.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
During the 5.27.10 release process today, we were shocked, shocked to
find out that we haven't had a smoke test report from a machine running
darwin since early November!

I know that many readers of this list use Macs as their everyday
development machines.  (I myself don't.)  Could some of you set up
Test-Smoke and run it, say, once every couple of days.

(I can provide guidance off-list as to various ways of setting up smoke
tests, as can Tux, Abeltje, TonyC, Bingos and many others.)

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan