develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2018

Re: git server error?

From:
demerphq
Date:
March 8, 2018 17:35
Re: git server error?
Message ID:
CANgJU+UH+HdzyM++adZQdUgTphV0YnesMOY4BTG2Q9j_AQFNBQ@mail.gmail.com
I had a quick look but didnt get to the bottom of it.

I think for now just ignore it, i believe its harmless from a user
point of view.

Yves