develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2018

Voting for 5.26.2

Steve Hay via perl5-porters
March 7, 2018 18:23
Voting for 5.26.2
Message ID:
I've just pushed a change to votes-5.26.xml containing a list of
proposed changes for the upcoming 5.26.2, which will probably arrive
later this month:

(These are in addition to three security fixes that are already
planned. There will also be a concurrent 5.24.4 release with the
security fixes, but I'm not planning on anything else for that

A number of other changes are already committed to the maint-5.24 and
maint-5.26 branches.

If there are any other changes that you would like to see in these
releases (or if you think any proposed changes aren't suitable) then
please let me know, though time is limited for cramming more in due to
impending security disclosures.

Committers: Please consider adding votes for some of these commits.