develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2018

try2, RE: perl static build for gcc+win32

From:
Konovalov, Vadim
Date:
March 6, 2018 08:36
Subject:
try2, RE: perl static build for gcc+win32
Message ID:
8FC9F990A991F24AA0166C36379560B980D7A30F@MX202CL01.corp.emc.com
Porteros, hi again,

Attaching changes into 3 makefiles in win32/ directory,
However I see that only GNUMakefile contains "Extensions_normalize"
I wonder why this is so?
Probably "gmake" better supported than "nmake" and "dmake"
I do not have working MS compiler anymore, so I haven't tried portions related to Makefile and Makefile.mk

Yet, (repeating myself), failure in ./cpan/Module-Load/t/02_Module-Load.t
happens because this particular test tries to shoot its own foot;