Re: Release 5.27.9 is available now!

Craig A. Berry
February 28, 2018 16:22
Re: Release 5.27.9 is available now!
Message ID:
On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 8:29 AM, Sawyer X <> wrote:
> On 02/28/2018 04:21 PM, demerphq wrote:
>> What is the problem Sawyer?
> The problem was that Renee could not push his commits. He had already
> done a dev release before so he had access. This is new.

Is this anything like my problem, i.e., hangs up
the ssh connection relatively late in the conversation when I'm
connecting from my home network?  If I pair my laptop to my phone or
connect to a different network via VPN first, all is well.  It's been
just over a month since I've been able to push without these