[perl #132853] PathTools: test descriptions; makefile updates; etc.

From:
Sawyer X via RT
Date:
February 28, 2018 11:13
Subject:
[perl #132853] PathTools: test descriptions; makefile updates; etc.
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-23009-1519816397-829.132853-15-0@perl.org
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 09:51:12 -0800, xsawyerx@gmail.com wrote:

> On 02/17/2018 05:54 PM, James E Keenan via RT wrote:
> > On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 17:09:55 GMT, jkeenan@pobox.com wrote:
> >> PathTools falls under dist/, so it's "blead-upstream."  It hasn't had a
> >> new CPAN release in a while.  In anticipation of that, here are some
> >> patches which add test description, bring its Makefile.PL more
> >> up-to-date with CPAN metadata standards and add a .gitignore.
> >>
> >> Please review.  It would be nice if we could merge these into blead
> >> before the next release, currently scheduled for Feb. 20.
> >>
> > Hearing no objection, I merged these into blead.  In reverse order:
>
> I'll be working on a new release.

I've released a new version and it's also available in 5.27.9.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: pending release