Re: MJD modules are orhapns; please adopt them

From:
Dan Book
Date:
February 23, 2018 17:18
Re: MJD modules are orhapns; please adopt them
Message ID:
CABMkAVUozH04gFjKAPc=OH069Hm-XutRgnhDCJ135F2z8iT6qw@mail.gmail.com
FYI: You can transfer first-come or comaint permissions to ADOPTME via
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=share_perms to indicate
that you are willing to allow any interested party to request permissions
on them without your involvement. Or you can give comaint permissions to
HANDOFF to indicate that you want to give up first-come permissions but not
without your involvement. Keep in mind transferring first-come is permanent
and not reversible.

More info:
https://github.com/Perl-Toolchain-Gang/toolchain-site/blob/master/lancaster-consensus.md#flagging-abandoned-modules-and-modules-requesting-help

-Dan