MJD modules are orhapns; please adopt them

Mark Jason Dominus
February 23, 2018 13:52
MJD modules are orhapns; please adopt them
Message ID:

I have some modules in core (Memoize, Tie::File) and others that are
not but that are more or less widely used (Text::Template, maybe some
others).  I have not been maintaining these and I am not likely to in
the future.

I hereby abandon them; they are now orphaned, and free for adoption by
any interested person.  If nobody steps up, perhaps some kind person
would at least update the manuals to say “this module is

Feel free to send technical questions to me at  (Feel
free to send policy questions also, but the answer to those is likely
to be "Sure, do whatever you like", so I suggest you just go ahead
with whatever you had planned.)  Please do not reply to me here, as I
do not read this list regularly.

Thanks in advance.  Share and enjoy!