Is there a reason not to add '$| = 1" to t/

Karl Williamson
February 22, 2018 21:15
Is there a reason not to add '$| = 1" to t/
Message ID:
When looking at test failures, it's nice to have the failure output
adjacent to the actual test that fails.  And, I've added this to many of
the .t files I've changed, but is there a reason not to make it part of
standard t/

If it's because of the low level base directory tests shouldn't have
this complication added to them, we could skip doing this for tests in
that directory. Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.