CPAN-river-1000: failures as of perl-5.27.9

James E Keenan
February 22, 2018 17:03
CPAN-river-1000: failures as of perl-5.27.9
Message ID:
You can find data from a test run of the "CPAN-river-top-1000" against
perl-5.27.9 here:

The file above presents the data in the same format which I used for
5.27.6 and 5.27.7 in November and December 2017.  What is essentially
the same data is presented in a slightly different format here:

The attachment, 'changes-5.27.8-to-5.27.9.csv', presents another subset
of the data set found at the second link above.  It presents results
from just the last two monthly releases for those distributions which
either (a) had a change of grade between 5.27.8 and 5.27.9; or (b)
received a grade other than 'PASS' in 5.27.9.

The number of entries in the changes-5.27.8-to-5.27.9.csv file is
considerably smaller than the corresponding file posted last month after
5.27.8 was released.  This occurred primarily because several CPAN
authors/maintainers brought their distributions into compliance with
perl-5.28 expectations.

Anyone who wishes to follow up on this data or help me
further develop analyses like this should contact me.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.