CPAN-river-1000: failures as of perl-5.27.9

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
February 22, 2018 17:03
Subject:
CPAN-river-1000: failures as of perl-5.27.9
Message ID:
20180222170311.31477.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
You can find data from a test run of the "CPAN-river-top-1000" against
perl-5.27.9 here:

http://thenceforward.net/perl/misc/cpan-river-1000-perl-5.27-master.psv.gz

The file above presents the data in the same format which I used for
5.27.6 and 5.27.7 in November and December 2017.  What is essentially
the same data is presented in a slightly different format here:

http://thenceforward.net/perl/misc/xformat-cpan-river-1000-perl-5.27-master.psv.gz

The attachment, 'changes-5.27.8-to-5.27.9.csv', presents another subset
of the data set found at the second link above.  It presents results
from just the last two monthly releases for those distributions which
either (a) had a change of grade between 5.27.8 and 5.27.9; or (b)
received a grade other than 'PASS' in 5.27.9.

The number of entries in the changes-5.27.8-to-5.27.9.csv file is
considerably smaller than the corresponding file posted last month after
5.27.8 was released.  This occurred primarily because several CPAN
authors/maintainers brought their distributions into compliance with
perl-5.28 expectations.

Anyone who wishes to follow up on this data or help me
further develop analyses like this should contact me.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan