[perl #132760] Blead Breaks CPAN: YANICK/List-Lazy-0.3.0.tar.gz

Father Chrysostomos via RT
February 15, 2018 22:24
[perl #132760] Blead Breaks CPAN: YANICK/List-Lazy-0.3.0.tar.gz
Message ID:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:35:56 -0800, wrote:
> Eirik Berg Hanssen wrote:
> >  Naive suggestion: On the first error, make all warnings fatal for the
> >duration of the queue, so the warnings are queued with the errors?
> That would break nested things that would incur warnings in a different
> context.

If, when the first error is queued, we just make warnings fatal for the current compilation scope, I think it would work.  You don’t have to worry about nested scopes, because BEGIN blocks will not run after an error.

Father Chrysostomos

via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open