Re: Future::AsyncAwait and sub signatures

From:
Eugen Konkov
Date:
February 13, 2018 04:45
Re: Future::AsyncAwait and sub signatures
Message ID:
CAAwmOLz6ZpkZeLPa0wafnsntUpzAOfWJDZQBZ5cMS_GB2LYoPg@mail.gmail.com
I have encountered this issue too a few month ago.

Write a letter to perlbug-admin at perl.org
After they fix something I never got it again yet

>> On Thu, 18 Jan 2018, at 15:10, Paul LeoNerd Evans wrote:
>> > Would that be this?
>> >
>> >   https://rt.perl.org/SelfService/Display.html?id=132474
>> >
>> > I just get
>> >
>> >   No permission to display that ticket
>> >
>> > so I can't see it
>>
>> Where did you get that URL from? The following one works fine:
>>
>> https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=132474

>In a new anonymous browser window, that URL works fine. I can view it,
>but then not being logged in I can't reply or comment.

>If I login to rt.perl.org using my bitcard account, that URL
>immediately redirects me to

>  https://rt.perl.org/SelfService/

PS. Details:
Hi.

I am logged in as kes-kes@yandex.ru

When I try to open
I am redirected to:
https://rt.perl.org/SelfService/Display.html?id=132414
Which says:
No permission to display that ticket

No details

http://joxi.ru/p271d47I0dQDBr
and sometimes it is not redirected:
http://joxi.ru/GrqKNGgSNl1lk2

When I logout I can view this ticket without problem.

Can you please fix this?

Thank you.