Re: Moderation

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
February 12, 2018 20:33
Re: Moderation
Message ID:
CAPRUjA2_91zzfXDL2RD3m0QpTHVrXbbV1DAs4ZJ7h6nFMxE6zQ@mail.gmail.com
[Resend. There seems to be something horribly wrong in mail
post-gsuite-migration email setup and how it interacts with the perl.org
email infra. This email was sent on Feb 9th and I'm now giving up on
thinking that it's stuck in moderation.]

First: My apologies. There was a discussion between the moderators and the
conclusion included me responding to you. I don't know what it was that got
me distracted that night, but I've since started a new job and don't know
where my brain is right now from information overflow. Anyway, enough of my
excuses.

The way I read your questions, you're wondering whether it was agreed upon
by the entire set of moderators. If so, the answer is a definite yes (but
this was obviously before Karen and Todd joined the set).

I'll send another reply to your more recent email.

Best regards,
Steffen