Re: Windows doesn't recognize ssize_t XS typemap

From:
ilmari
Date:
February 9, 2018 11:38
Re: Windows doesn't recognize ssize_t XS typemap
Message ID:
d8jbmgywfzj.fsf@dalvik.ping.uio.no
Karl Williamson <public@khwilliamson.com> writes:

> The available typemaps displayed on Linux include ssize_t, but Windows
> doesn't like it.  Any ideas, or should I file a ticket?

The ssize_t type is not specified by ISO C (only POSIX) and is not
provided by MSVC.  You should use the metaconfig-provided SSize_t
instead.

- ilmari
--
- Twitter seems more influential [than blogs] in the 'gets reported in
  the mainstream press' sense at least.               - Matt McLeod