Re: minitest t/op/state.t

From:
hv
Date:
February 3, 2018 16:28
Re: minitest t/op/state.t
Message ID:
201802031609.w13G9XP13558@crypt.org
Father Chrysostomos <sprout@cpan.org> wrote:
:hv wrote:
:> I can add this as another pattern in the like(), but I think it would
:> be more accurate to skip. I'm assuming that "we're running under miniperl"
:> is the only reason we should see anything other than:
:>   Initialization of state variables in list currently forbidden
:> so I'm planning to push the patch below, am I missing anything?
:
:I think your patch is fine..

Thanks, I've pushed it as 9fc6ca9da4208eb58a2ad8169b81757082a52f85.

Hugo