Re: [perl #132766] Recent changes to inline.h have broken VC6 buildon Windows

From:
Steve Hay via perl5-porters
Date:
January 29, 2018 08:29
Re: [perl #132766] Recent changes to inline.h have broken VC6 buildon Windows
Message ID:
CADED=K6uGduO03XBX41OapAvbf3WbjGuS7+RJof9Q7bEzmN7zw@mail.gmail.com
On 28 January 2018 at 17:41, Karl Williamson <public@khwilliamson.com> wrote:
> On 01/25/2018 09:04 PM, Karl Williamson wrote:
>>
>> Nonetheless, until the project decides it won't support C89 anymore, we
>> have to fix bugs like this.
>

> And similarly for MSVC6.
>
> With that in mind, please test the latest smoke-me/khw-variant, as I have
> special cased MSVC6, so that it hopefully works.

Yes, that fixes the VC6 build. Thanks.