Re: [perl #132766] Recent changes to inline.h have broken VC6 buildon Windows

From:
Karl Williamson
Date:
January 28, 2018 17:41
Re: [perl #132766] Recent changes to inline.h have broken VC6 buildon Windows
Message ID:
7b789dd6-6098-9016-072a-d42890592ae0@khwilliamson.com
On 01/25/2018 09:04 PM, Karl Williamson wrote:
> Nonetheless, until the project decides it won't support C89 anymore, we
> have to fix bugs like this.

And similarly for MSVC6.

With that in mind, please test the latest smoke-me/khw-variant, as I
have special cased MSVC6, so that it hopefully works.