Re: [perl #132768] OP_ENTERSUB is not called for constructor of tiedobject

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
January 27, 2018 08:44
Re: [perl #132768] OP_ENTERSUB is not called for constructor of tiedobject
Message ID:
20180127084351.GC3081@iabyn.com
On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:00:29AM -0800, KES wrote:
> When we tie scalar to 'MyObj' class the MyObj::TIESCALAR is called
> but OP_ENTERSUB is not executed before that.
> But still we can see OP_LEAVESUB for it

pp_entersub() is still called, but it is called directly, rather than from
a runops loop. Is this a problem for you?

--
In economics, the exam questions are the same every year.
They just change the answers.