Re: Future::AsyncAwait and sub signatures

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
January 18, 2018 16:22
Re: Future::AsyncAwait and sub signatures
Message ID:
20180118162145.17c8495a@shy.leonerd.org.uk
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 16:32:17 +0100
Tomasz Konojacki <me@xenu.pl> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Jan 2018, at 15:10, Paul LeoNerd Evans wrote:
> > Would that be this?
> >
> >   https://rt.perl.org/SelfService/Display.html?id=132474
> >
> > I just get
> >
> >   No permission to display that ticket
> >
> > so I can't see it
>
> Where did you get that URL from? The following one works fine:
>
> https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=132474

In a new anonymous browser window, that URL works fine. I can view it,
but then not being logged in I can't reply or comment.

If I login to rt.perl.org using my bitcard account, that URL
immediately redirects me to

  https://rt.perl.org/SelfService/

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans