Re: Future::AsyncAwait and sub signatures

From:
ilmari
Date:
January 18, 2018 15:43
Re: Future::AsyncAwait and sub signatures
Message ID:
d8j607z18d5.fsf@dalvik.ping.uio.no
"Paul \"LeoNerd\" Evans" <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> writes:

> On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 02:55:58 +0000
> Zefram <zefram@fysh.org> wrote:
>
>> You want a signature parsing API
>> function [perl #132474], and a similar API function to parse
>> attributes (for which you should open a ticket).
>
> Would that be this?
>
>   https://rt.perl.org/SelfService/Display.html?id=132474
>
> I just get
>
>   No permission to display that ticket
>
> so I can't see it

Try this instead: https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=132474

- ilmari
--
"I use RMS as a guide in the same way that a boat captain would use
 a lighthouse.  It's good to know where it is, but you generally