Re: [perl #132648] Cwd: different return values between pure perland XS variants

From:
Tony Cook
Date:
January 16, 2018 23:49
Re: [perl #132648] Cwd: different return values between pure perland XS variants
Message ID:
20180116234853.yklww24owmnlkr63@mars.tony.develop-help.com
On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 11:44:00PM +0000, Zefram wrote:
> Tony Cook wrote:
> >I assumed you wanted the Cwd::foo functions called rather than a bunch
> >of CODE(...) output.
>
> I wanted the CODE(...) output.  I want to see which names are aliased,
> and hence which implementations are hiding behind each name.  Though the
> outputs of the functions are also interesting data points.

$ perl 132648.pl
/home/tony/dev/perl/git/foo
cwd CODE(0x800f9630)
getcwd CODE(0x800f9630)