Re: We need a language design process.

From:
Dave Rolsky
Date:
January 1, 2018 22:25
Re: We need a language design process.
Message ID:
CAHKw1M+RuV_j2OkmgZeaLDTWd9Zu77+146To1DKX8hZdBCJ0AA@mail.gmail.com
Re: a RFB procedure ...

I like this idea a lot. This list has so many different topics that trying
to follow what's happening on an ongoing basis is like drinking from the
firehose. I think I would be inclined to review RFBs (at least for some
topics) much more than I want to follow P5P very closely.

Cheers,

Dave Rolsky
http://blog.urth.org
https://github.com/autarch