Re: Urgent subroutine signatures problems

From:
Zefram
Date:
December 22, 2017 05:53
Re: Urgent subroutine signatures problems
Message ID:
20171222055319.GG25404@fysh.org
Father Chrysostomos wrote:
>Sawyer X wrote:
>> The biggest problem is disambiguating from prototypes.
>
>I consider that problem already solved, via the :prototype attribute.

I think Sawyer was referring to disambiguation in the no-pragma situation,
which is currently addressed by requiring a pragma to enable signature
syntax.  It could be addressed better by making the signature syntax
different enough from short prototype syntax that no pragma is required.

-zefram