[perl #132561] miniperl segfault on blead (duplocale /S_my_nl_langinfo)

From:
Karl Williamson via RT
Date:
December 21, 2017 02:29
Subject:
[perl #132561] miniperl segfault on blead (duplocale /S_my_nl_langinfo)
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-7406-1513823346-1319.132561-15-0@perl.org
Based on previous experience with *bsd, my guess is that the implementation of the POSIX 2008 locale ops was defective initially, and fixed in later Unixes.

Thus this would be resolved by a hints file fix, like Jim recently did for one of those.
 --
Karl Williamson

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open