[perl #132589] experimental bitwise feature breaks PDL's & operator

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
December 20, 2017 04:43
Subject:
[perl #132589] experimental bitwise feature breaks PDL's & operator
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-7377-1513744952-1836.132589-15-0@perl.org
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 16:06:00 -0800, sisyphus wrote:
> Oh, I see.
> It's as simple as appending a "..." to the argument list.
> At least that's all that Math::GMPz needs, and I presume the same
> would hold for Math::GMP.
>
> The far more elaborate PDL patch that FC provided threw me a bit. But
> I can well believe that PDL, being what it is, would require a more
> elaborate fix.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob

FYI, I have added an explanation to perlxs.pod in commit daf3bcf.

--

Father Chrysostomos

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: rejected