Re: CPAN-river-1000: failures as of perl-5.27.6

From:
John SJ Anderson
Date:
December 20, 2017 00:29
Re: CPAN-river-1000: failures as of perl-5.27.6
Message ID:
F85ACEBB-C6D8-4A9F-9242-1F394856F162@genehack.org
At least with the version of Excel I had here, I was able to rename it to a .csv extension, then do File -> Import, select “delimited data”, and then a custom ‘|’ delimiter.

Just starting from CSV would be better. 8^)

chrs,
john.