'Twas the night before developement release day and all was still

From:
Chris 'BinGOs' Williams
Date:
December 19, 2017 20:51
Subject:
'Twas the night before developement release day and all was still
Message ID:
20171219205131.GA9497@bingosnet.co.uk
Greetings from your designated release manager.

I intend to start brewing the v5.27.7 release at around 7pm (GMT) tomorrow.

I should be grateful if you would update the perldelta with any salient commitatude
(I note that people have already done so, many thanks!).

Cheers,

--
Chris Williams
aka BinGOs