Re: CPAN-river-1000: failures as of perl-5.27.6

From:
Karen Etheridge
Date:
December 19, 2017 02:48
Re: CPAN-river-1000: failures as of perl-5.27.6
Message ID:
CAPJsHfD_x1uhZQrz6dfbh=vxbxhp7kuxkBc7irD7aTXJh=3vHQ@mail.gmail.com
This is useful data - thank you! - but the file format is awful: as not
many spreadsheet editors understand the .psv extension, they want to open
it as a raw text file, which necessitates me using a perl oneliner to
convert the file to .csv before reading :)