Re: [perl #121450] can't read pinyin characters from terminal

From:
Zefram
Date:
December 16, 2017 06:17
Re: [perl #121450] can't read pinyin characters from terminal
Message ID:
20171216061714.GM25404@fysh.org
The encoding should be pretty irrelevant for the test program given.
If this were Unix I'd ask to compare perl's behaviour against cat for
the same input, using strace to see what the programs actually get.
But being Windows, that kind of debugging isn't available.  I think the
weird behaviour seen must be specific to Windows; it doesn't look like
Perl behaviour at all.

-zefram