Re: [perl #132545] Double macro argument evaluation inS_init_main_stash

From:
Pip Cet
Date:
December 10, 2017 19:03
Re: [perl #132545] Double macro argument evaluation inS_init_main_stash
Message ID:
CAOqdjBeuWQLVzY3nGMjWHVEHwgufujRWHhZjHMWxgT3jyWyS5g@mail.gmail.com
On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Father Chrysostomos via RT
<perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> This was when I added refcounting to PL_curstash to begin with.  So I wonder whether it is possible to test the fix.

I don't think it is. The code a few lines down from where the bug was
increments PL_defstash's refcount again, for *INC, which is
unfreeable, so PL_curstash never noticed that its refcount was one
less than it should have been.