develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2017

Re: [perl #131762] perldoc output misbehaviour

From:
Zefram
Date:
October 7, 2017 04:46
Re: [perl #131762] perldoc output misbehaviour
Message ID:
20171007044632.GA5541@fysh.org
I wrote:
>                If this doesn't get fixed upstream soonish, we should
>customise Pod::Perldoc in blead in the obvious manner (default to ToText
>renderer on all platforms, never call $formatter->pager_configuration).

I have implemented this customisation on branch
zefram/perldoc_portability.  If there's no upstream movement and no
objections, I intend to merge this to blead in time for 5.27.5.

-zefram