develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2017

Re: Unable to build perl-5.26.0-RC1 on linux 2.6.18

From:
Shoichi Kaji
Date:
September 25, 2017 12:02
Re: Unable to build perl-5.26.0-RC1 on linux 2.6.18
Message ID:
CAAJpJyhi6BoRUypR_y+0u89+dBm9hHuBni8oFhZSUv4_T46_SA@mail.gmail.com
Jarkko, Sawyer

Hi,

The commit
https://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/e77299d341
has been reverted at
https://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/2749d0395c

Could you re-commit e77299d341 to blead?