develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2017

[perl #132137] 'miniperl' not well documented

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
September 25, 2017 01:47
Subject:
[perl #132137] 'miniperl' not well documented
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-5469-1506304068-1402.132137-15-0@perl.org
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:55:44 -0700, jkeenan@pobox.com wrote:
> I would have expected to be able to find a paragraph or two underneath
> 'pod/' describing the purpose and functionality of 'miniperl'.
>
> As the attachment demonstrates, no such documentation exists.
>
> Is that deliberate?
>
> If not, could we add a paragraph about 'miniperl'?

If we described miniperl I'd think it would be part of perlhackbuild.pod or something similar describing the build process for perl, and how/where to back on it.

Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: new