develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2017

[perl #132137] 'miniperl' not well documented

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
September 20, 2017 22:55
Subject:
[perl #132137] 'miniperl' not well documented
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-12746-1505948144-1505.132137-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  James E Keenan
# Please include the string:  [perl #132137]

I would have expected to be able to find a paragraph or two underneath
'pod/' describing the purpose and functionality of 'miniperl'.

As the attachment demonstrates, no such documentation exists.

Is that deliberate?

If not, could we add a paragraph about 'miniperl'?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan