develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2017

Re: Intermittent failure in bench.t

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
Re: Intermittent failure in bench.t
Message ID:
20170702180256.GO3069@iabyn.com
On Sun, Jul 02, 2017 at 09:54:11AM -0600, Karl Williamson wrote:
> I just got it again:
>
> # Failed test 29 - croak: cachegrind output format  at porting/bench.t line
> 349
>  #      got 'Error: call::sub::empty/A empty/short loop gave return status
> 0x7f0 0\nwith the following output\n:valgrind: Boz: command not found\n\n'
>  # expected /(?^:Error: while executing call::sub::empty/A empty/short
> loop:\nun expected code or cachegrind output:\n)/
>
> but this is only the 2nd or 3rd time in hundreds of runs.  Is there a way to
> change the default on this so when it does crop up again we'll have the data
> you need?

Just done with v5.27.1-95-g132771f

--
If life gives you lemons, you'll probably develop a citric acid allergy.