develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2017

Re: [perl #130614] Bug: Errno_pm.PL:135

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
March 28, 2017 12:04
Re: [perl #130614] Bug: Errno_pm.PL:135
Message ID:
20170328120335.GY3342@iabyn.com
On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 04:16:05AM -0800, Jarkko Hietaniemi via RT wrote:
> > have errno.h in the places we look.
> >
> > I suspect we should be searching libpth as well as loclibpth.
>
> Or use the output of
>
> echo "#include <errno.h>"|cc -E -|awk '/^# [1-9]* "\//{print $3}'|sort -u
>
> or its moral equivalent, modulo portability concerns.

Given that the OP has failed to respond showing what distribution is in
use, and what location(s) errno.h can be found at one that distribution,
I'm marking this ticket as rejected.

--
In England there is a special word which means the last sunshine
of the summer. That word is "spring".