develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2017

porting/regen.t failures

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
March 21, 2017 12:31
Subject:
porting/regen.t failures
Message ID:
ab69d742-8573-5318-dc73-ec21bed0b9bd@gmail.com
After bumping the release in blead to 5.26.0 I've encountered two new
errors[1]:

* regen.t failed on META.json noting it's "unstable" (for 5.25.x) and I
reran makemeta on the file, it changed it to "stable" and that test passes.
* regen.t failed on "u_config.sh".

I'm not sure how to fix the second error. Can anyone add some more
expertise?

I have committed the fixes to Module::CoreList and META.json entry in
regen.t, but I haven't yet pushed it to blead. It is now available in **
sawyerx/post-5.25.11 **.

[1] And one of me missing updating Module::CoreList after the release.
Fixed, though.